Want to cook fast? – Then you must bring home the best pressure cooker. The best ones indeed are the canners what don’t tend to blow up and keep you safe and in one piece.
Actually, pressure cooker for those who cook everyday for their family and friends.
Yet there are some people who have some confusion on purchasing pressure cooker or not!!!
So, these reasons made us write this reviews to help you what is best for you in the market. You will be the ultimate judge of what you will purchase of your convenience. Lets check below …
- 1 Best Pressure Cooker 2021 (Our Top Picks)
- 2 Top 5 Electric Pressure Cookers Review:
- 2.1 1. Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-In-1 – Best Selling Cooker [Recommended]
- 2.2 2. MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite – Best Pressure Cooker That Cooks Great
- 2.3 3. Stainless-Steel Cooking Pot/ 6-In-1 – Comes With Multi-Cooking Feature
- 2.4 4. Secura 6-In-1 Electric – Best Mid Range Pressure Cooker For Regular Use
- 2.5 5. West Bend 6-Quart – Top Pressure Cooker For Power & Easy Operating
- 3 Top 5 Range/Stove Pressure Cookers review
- 3.1 1. All American 921 21-1/2-Quart – An Actual Pressure Cooker For Big Family
- 3.2 2. Presto 01362 6-Quart – A Budget Friendly Pressure Cooker To Buy
- 3.3 3. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic – Fast & Energy Friendly Best Pressure Cooker
- 3.4 4. T-Fal P45007 Pressure Cooker – An User-Friendly Pressure Cooker
- 3.5 5. Presto 01781 23-Quart – Best & Durable Pressure Cooker
- 4 How We Pick Above Pressure Cooker?
- 5 Top Pressure Cooker Brands:
- 6 What Is A Pressure Cooker?
- 7 Which Pressure Cooker Best In 2021?
- 8 Benefits Of Using Pressure Cooker
- 9 Choosing the Right Pressure Cooker For Your Needs
- 10 My Advice For You
Best Pressure Cooker 2021 (Our Top Picks)
If you are thinking of buying a new pressure cooker, you are in the right place. I’ve analyzed all the products that have made a fair and strong position in the market. This list of top pressure cooker was listed by following a systematic procedure. Let’s have a look at them …
|Product Name||Types||Score (Out of 100)||Price|
|Instant Pot IPDUO60 7in1 (Editor Pick)||Electric||95||Check Price|
|All American 21-1/2-Quart (Editor Pick)||Stovetop||93||Check Price|
|Secura 6-in-1 Programmable Cooker||Electric||88||Check Price|
|Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel||Stovetop||90||Check Price|
|West Bend 6-Quart Stainless Cooker||Electric||84||Check Price|
|Presto 01781 23-Quart Canner/Cooker||Stovetop||91||Check Price|
|Kuhn Rikon Stainless-Steel Cooker||Stovetop||86||Check Price|
Top 5 Electric Pressure Cookers Review:
Best electric pressure cooker has gained a huge popularity. They can cook faster in a healthier manner. Here are top five electric pressure cooker reviews to help you choose the right product that will make cooking easy and fulfil all your needs.
1. Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-In-1 – Best Selling Cooker [Recommended]
First of all Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 is a top rated electric pressure cooker. It outdated all other products of its kind. This thousand watt cooker is the ultimate example of how mankind can introduce technology with anything.
It’s a pressure cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, slow cooker, browning and warmer in a single device. Equipped with fourteen micro processor controlled programs and two pressure control settings it can be guided with any kind of cooking directions. It’s a really handy feature for any top electric pressure cooker.
These two major features allow total control over cooking. Not only that the time sense of this cooker is amazing. You can set your cooking time, delay start, warmer time, slow cooking time, everything here.
The cooker is designed to be extra safe with ten built in safety mechanisms. Also, the yogurt maker is one of its unique features. A recipe book is also provided so that you can cook various delicious dishes with it. All in all it’s a great electric pressure cooker 2020.
2. MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite – Best Pressure Cooker That Cooks Great
The MaxiMatic EPC-808 Elite is beautiful. This piece of art adds a whole new level of dimension to your kitchen. It has fourteen multi-functions’ that can be a great benefit to all the busy moms who have kids.
Obviously the control panel is less complicated and more user friendly. It has a touch sensitive led display as the controller. The whole thing comes in a stainless steel housing what gives it an elegant look.
You can cook a vivid range of dishes in this finest electric pressure cooker. It consumes a whole lot of power as it servers and output of 1200 Watt. With that power it gets the job of cooking, done efficiently.
This cooker weights a lot and takes a lot of place. It’s a good deal for you if you are looking for a simpler version of electric pressure cooker.
3. Stainless-Steel Cooking Pot/ 6-In-1 – Comes With Multi-Cooking Feature
GoWise may not be a popular brand but it’s Stainless-steel Cooking Pot/ 6-in-1 is a popular product. First of all it’s a stainless-steel cooker which is better than the aluminum ones.
Secondly its massive 8 litter pot can cook your whole family meal in one batch. It’s not only a pressure cooker but a slow cooker, rice cooker, warmer, steamer and a Browning pan.
It lacks in technology as it has only seven preset cooking options. The Stainless-steel Cooking Pot is safe enough to be in your kitchen. Cleaning and operating it is very easy.
It also gives you the luxury of timer settings. In fact it’s a good product if you are on a tight budget.
4. Secura 6-In-1 Electric – Best Mid Range Pressure Cooker For Regular Use
It’s one of the best mid range electric pressure cooker. Not too flashy, not too technically advanced but a great product in a great price. It’s an ideal product for regular use.
It features a micro processing control unit and gives some cooking presets too. Another great thing is that the Secura 6 in 1 can protect most of the food nutrition inside the pot.
It’s built strongly to make it long lasting. The buttons on the control panel are backdated but the unit is less power consuming. Also to mention that it’s a six in one product.
So like the other premium cookers it will also give you a multipurpose usability. It may not be an ideal product for sophisticated cooking, but it gets the day to day job done effortlessly and easily. It’s a product that will value your money the most.
5. West Bend 6-Quart – Top Pressure Cooker For Power & Easy Operating
West Bend 6-Quart Stainless is a widely sold product in the market. It is very user friendly and easy operating. Cooking, carrying, cleaning everything is easy with it. West Bend also provides a great customer support.
The safety mechanisms in this cooker ensure it’s acceptability in every home. Detachable power cord is a great feature of this top rated pressure cooker. When it’s done cooking meal, it automatically keeps it warm.
So, whenever you want you can unplug the cooker, carry it on your dining table and direct serve the hot meal. The manual that comes along with this product is really handy.
It has a stainless steel 6 liter pot, which should be big enough to meet your needs. It’s the perfect product around a cheap price range.
Top 5 Range/Stove Pressure Cookers review
So, why would you just stuck with electric pressure cookers? If you want a more close and personal feeling with cooking you just can’t resist buying the stove top pressure cooker 2020. So, come, let’s take a look at some top of these days.
1. All American 921 21-1/2-Quart – An Actual Pressure Cooker For Big Family
All American 921 is the boss of all the pressure cookers in the market. It’s gigantic in size; the framework is very much durable. Basically it was a drastic step by the All American Company to introduce an industrial level pressure cooker as a home appliance.
When it comes to pressure cooking it’s the best product in the market. With its huge 21.5 quart volume and ultra durable aluminum stain finished casing this takes cooking to a whole new level. Wait, there’s more to it. It has a locking system of six nuts.
These nuts make the product scary looking. There’s a pressure or steam gauge so that you can put more accuracy to your cooking. To make the product safer an emergency release valve was also added.
With all these features the canner can build up and tolerate a huge pressure inside it. But you should not forget that, for its massive volume cooking regular meal can be very difficult. Cleaning and operating the product is child’s play.
2. Presto 01362 6-Quart – A Budget Friendly Pressure Cooker To Buy
If you have a small family has the daily necessity of using a best pressure cooker. The Presto 01362 is the perfect product for you. It’s a shiny pressure cooker and an iconic one.
Having a six quart volume it’s quite portable and handy. Built with shiny stainless steel this cooker comes with a promise to last long.
Cleaning it is very easy as it can fit your sink. Sometimes the long handle of this cooker can be a bit tricky for you. The base of the pressure cooker is built with two metals so the heat can be equally divided.
This feature also allows you to use product on gas, electric, glass or induction surface. All above this the unit is very cheap.
3. Kuhn Rikon Duromatic – Fast & Energy Friendly Best Pressure Cooker
The Duromatic from Kuhn Rikon has a vivid variety of models that you can pick from. This aluminum built pressure cookers can provide volumes up to seven liters. The head is unique as it indicates various pressure measures.
The pressure cooker is extremely fast and energy friendly. It tends to keep the flavor and nutrition inside the pot.
The aluminum sandwich housing is a unique feature of this top pressure cooker. It allows proper distribution of obtained heat. So, your food can be cooked easily.
Even after you take it away from the heat the pressure cooker stays warm for a long time. The built quality is simple but durable. You can easily clean the unit after you are done cooking. The product also comes with a one year warranty.
4. T-Fal P45007 Pressure Cooker – An User-Friendly Pressure Cooker
T-fal’s P45007 is a modern and user-friendly edition of all the typical pressure cookers. The magic is in its uniquely designed lid. The lid is intelligent enough to keep itself locked if there is pressure build up inside the pot.
Once the pressure is released the lid can be opened single handed with a press of a button. So, there is no more struggling with the lid.
With its new design heat isolation handle you can easily carry it anywhere. The stainless steel frame of the pot is very durable. It comes in a volume of 6.3 quart.
The size is perfect, not too large, and not too small. Some people may find it lacking features like programmable led panel, pressure gauge or bi-metal base.
But it’s pretty straight forward which a first priority of many people. The price is moderate and the P45007 comes with a one year warranty.
5. Presto 01781 23-Quart – Best & Durable Pressure Cooker
Presto 01781 is the winner in price and volume ratio. This is a massive 23 Quart canner built with ultra durable aluminum casing what is wrap resistant. This canner can be used on any burner and the heat is evenly distributed all over.
It is designed to be extremely safe what meets all the US safety standards. There’s a pressure gauge on the lid to add extra accuracy to your cooking. The most interesting thing about this is its price.
A canner with this much volume and built quality comes with a smaller price tag. Isn’t it amazing? You can choose and cook any of the recipes from the big recipe book that comes in the package.
Well, some people can’t trust aluminum as material of their canner. But it really doesn’t matter a lot. Take note that, if you have a small apartment or little place in the kitchen or a small stove this canner can be bit hassling for you.
Pressure cookers have made cooking easy. It uses both heat and pressure to cook. The result of using the both is amazing. You can easily cook your delicious meals faster than regular method. Pressure cooker is a must have tool for any kitchen. From home to restaurants, it has its utility everywhere. From a home maker to a master chef, everybody prefers best pressure cooker for certain cooking types.
How We Pick Above Pressure Cooker?
A pressure cooker is judged by many factors. From the technology to safety, everything matters. An electric pressure cooker is programmable and comes with presets. Where stove tops are more manual operation based. All the products reviewed here had to go through real life cooking situations. Pay more attention to user ratings at Amazon to get the whole idea in short.
We tested this top pressure cookers twice on a same recipe. We carefully checked pressure setting and releasing, browning evenness, time of pressure build up and evaporation three times. We keenly observed how much the top end temperature is and accuracy of the gauge. At last before publishing, we cross checked the results with the references provided by the manufacturers.
Top Pressure Cooker Brands:
Each of the pressure cooker brands has their own attributes. Some brands also produce other kitchen appliances where some brands are dedicated only to produce pressure cookers. Let’s take a look at a short review on them.
- Instant Pot: This brand focuses on producing the technically advanced cookers. The seven or six in one products of this brand are massively popular among the modern busy society all around the world.
- All American: It’s the best canner maker in the market. The materials as they use for their pressure cooker production is unbeatable. This brand is one of the safest canner producers that have gained huge customer satisfaction.
- Presto: Presto is undoubtedly a common figure in every kitchen. They provide quality product at a reasonable price. Simplicity and durability is their key. Their products are focused on regular basis domestic use.
- Kuhn Rikon: It’s a Swiss brand with satisfied customer all around the globe. Their history goes a long way back. Their cookers are simple and straight forward. They are good at doing their job. The material quality is also great in these products. Kuhn Rikon has introduced a new kind of lid valve in their premium product. It’s also a fast cooker what’s also energy saving.
What Is A Pressure Cooker?
Pressure cooker is a kitchen appliance. Its main work is seal-and-steam. A pressure cooker pot is made of stainless steel or aluminium. It is accompanied by a lid that contains a timer or pressure regulator. Also the lid has steam vent, a gasket or sealing ring, and a number of safety devices. That would be a locking system and an over pressure release valve. There are some other multi functional products like air fryer pressure cooker combo which you can go for if you like to have air fryer too.
It is a simple cookware with better quality. It cooks faster. The food cooked here is healthier and nutritious. In this one single pot one can cook almost everything. From fruits to vegetable, rice, meat, poultry, fish, seafood, desserts you name it. All these reasons make it so popular among people. This is why people must have best electric pressure cooker in their kitchen.
Work process of Pressure Cooker:
It is an airtight pot that can reach the temperature of 121 degrees Celsius and way above 100 degree. This temperature is the normal boiling point of water. So, this is the reason that pressure cooker cook fast. All the same reason it doesn’t loss its flavor and nutrient. In plain sentence, pressure cookers cook faster and good by enclosing the steam in a closed vessel.
The user will always need some sort of liquid medium to cook in pressure cooker. You can do both by cooking above the water by placing a trivet or in immersed water. One way or the other the pressure cooker uses the steam that is created by the liquid to build an immense pressure. That makes the temperature of pressure cooker rise.
Pressure Cooking Style:
You can do boiling, steaming, poaching, browning, stewing, steam roasting, even baking with a pressure cooker. Fruits, vegetables, meats, beans, root crops, fish, seafood, cake anything you can cook in a top electric pressure cooker 2020. Only you won’t be able to make here is oatmeal, split beans and such foods that causes the steam vent blocking
The main feature of pressure cooking is the timing. There are so many best cookbooks and manuals in the market about the recipe of pressure cooker and their timing standards. In pressure to avoid risks or anything unusual one must follow the recipe precisely.
Why You Should Use Pressure Cooker
Very first let’s start with the basic thing. Your kitchen needs an electric pressure cooker, but why? What should be the main reason to buy best electric pressure cooker? So, in the below we are giving you some knowledge of how pressure cooker can change your typical cooking routine for good.
- Saves Time and expense
There are so many people who spend a good amount of time daily in kitchen to prepare food. While there is an option that you can cook much healthier food in less time, why would you waste your precious time in conventional rituals? So, here is the option out there is a best pressure cooker.
Cooking in electric pressure cooker will save your time to 70% each day. It cooks above the boiling pressure while it steams your food in excess pressure. This process can save your time as well as your energy.
This energy could be the physical that you are wasting and definitely the energy you are using to run it. You cannot imagine how much natural energy like gas and electricity can be saved by using top rated pressure cooker. It eventually saves your money through less electric bill, less gas in stove.
- Produces Healthier Foods
It is tuff to prepare healthy food for your beloved every day. And trust me your typical cooking style does not make your food nutrient. But the food that cooks in pressure cooker can be healthy. Because pressure cookers do not use much water to cook food it doesn’t flows away with the boiling. On the other hand pressure cooker cooks in enclosed steam process with provided lid that ensures to keep your food healthy, nutrient.
- Safer Cooking Tools
Many fears electric pressure cooker because in past it was constructed with explosion in your kitchen. But that idea is changed for good. The newly constructed pressure cookers are safe to have in your home. The 2nd generation cookers have made sure innovation and determined safety.
- Cooking is Flexible Now
You can cook even normal food on pressure cooker daily alongside with the dishes that takes mountain of time. You can even make soup, meats. You can adapt your normal recipes into top electric pressure cooker. That will surely save your 50% of time.
- Very Handy to Use
These pots are really easy to cook. They can be very adjustable to our demands. For the new comers of using pressure cooker you must remember to set your timer according to electric pressure cooker. As it can over cook your dish easily.
- Easy to Clean & Store
You only just have to clean the lid and the pot. Alongside, the rubber gasket will need to be washed with soap and warm water to clean. It is so easy. Some of the new pressure cookers are even dishwasher safe. To store it you just remember to place the lid upside down and you are perfectly alright. Put it in cabinet or top of the counter, wherever is convenient to you.
- Better Cooking Atmosphere
The pressure cooker makes your kitchen more manageable. It manages the temperature in the room and sanitation of kitchen. Because it keeps the higher temperature and pressure, flavor inside of the pot, you should not bother much about all those reasons. Even it will save you from staining your kitchen.
Which Pressure Cooker Best In 2021?
You have to choose between the two verities of pressure cooker. One is electric pressure cooker and another is stove top/range top pressure cooker. Both have good and bad side. Let’s check-out the good and bad side of both & make right decision depend on your cooking needs.
The Pros & Cons of Electric Pressure Cooker
- Because of its digital timer it is easy to use
- It runs with its own source of heat
- Do not require continuous monitoring.
- Whatever place has electric supply, it can work
- You have to choose from all the verities of setting
- Programmed versions are easy. All you need to do is press a button.
- Exploits money
- Short durability.
- Warranty is maximum 1 year.
- Cooking process is slow. It runs with the range of10-11 PSI.
The Pros & Cons of Range/Stove top Cooker
- Cost efficient
- It is long lasting
- Store quality of this cooker is easy
- Warranty is more or less than 10 years
- The pressure here can be quickly released
- The recipe books are made for pressure of 15 PSI
- It can be taken to camping if you have the energy source
- It has 8–15 PSI load power. That will make the cook faster.
- The system of manual regulation can adjust heat well to cook good food.
- Continuous monitoring is must
- The source of heat is must have
- Newcomers will find manual setting hard.
Now comes the decision part. If your demand is to “set it and forget it” then your best one would be electric one. On the contrary if you want more precise cooking then you must go for range top/stove top pressure cookers. End of the day you will be user. So, make sure of your priorities. They produce almost same food. Both are healthy and manageable.
Benefits Of Using Pressure Cooker
70% of cooking time can be saved by using pressure cooker. That is the vital reason of its popularity. It not only saves time but also saves energy. It takes less gas and electricity to cook. That is very helpful. Also it saves time while preparing dishes.
Apart from these benefits using finest pressure cooker, they also keep intact the nutrients, color, and even the flavors of the food. Where in other kitchen tool it takes time to prepare and cook delicious and healthy food, pressure cooker takes no time compare to others. The best part is you can cook almost any item here. Soups, stew, pot roast, desserts are easily cooked here. Also the bigger pressure cookers have this feature to can foods.
Choosing the Right Pressure Cooker For Your Needs
Unlike before the pressure cooker is not considered as a risky or intriguing appliance. Pressure cookers are well constructed above the years. They are now made of high quality materials and those are bound to tough and safe. All the safety measures that pressure cooker constructed over years should make you and your kitchen feel safe from any accident. You can also check our Pressure Cooker buying guide for better understandings.
To choose your precious pressure cooker you must have some idea in your mind. The very first thing you need to consider is the quality and durability of the stainless steel and aluminum. Then comes to your concern about which size pressure cooker will be suitable for your family need. Then you must check the security measures, a good warranty, replacement parts availability and PSI 15 reaching power. These will do you good while choosing.
What to choose – Aluminum or Stainless-Steel Cooker?
First you should know about the difference between the constructions of pressure cooker as they use different materials. Pressure cookers are made of stainless steel, aluminum or with the mixture of both. Your choice should rely on the budget of yours and the usefulness.
If we are talking about money here then aluminum is the best option. It is also light in weight, good to use anywhere. Because of the aluminum construction it can conduct heat very fast. That means you can cook faster than stainless steel pressure cookers. The only problem here it is that it is hard to clean. This can be discolored in long time use with some stink problem.
If we are thinking about stainless steel, it is more long lasting than aluminum. It is heavy to use. But of its heavy construction you don’t think about scratches or dent problems. You can clean it easily with warm water and soap. It will always shine like a new one. Bad smell and stains are not the problem here at all. Some manufactures use both stainless steel and aluminum to construct finest pressure cooker. They put stainless steel layer that have another aluminum layer. Only this combination is not much available yet.
Pressure Cooker Size To Pick
Choosing the size should always depend on the consumer.
- Intending to use it in a restaurant you need 10 to 12 Quart models.
- The size of your family must be the main priority to choose the perfect size. You can have one large and one small for separate uses.
- When you are having your own separate home or have only one partner to share food buy 5 Quarts. This model is great for making meat, sauce, soups.
- While using it you cannot use the whole pot. You only use 2/3 of the space.
- Those who have average family size shift to 5-7 Quarts. This is best for making family meals. Even it is suitable for beginners.
- Those have large family, more than 6-7 members they should purchase between 6-8 Quarts.
- Pressure cookers diameter is another thing to keep in mind. There will be some food that needs more space rather to have height.
- 7 inches diameter is best for all kind of cooking.
Various Items To Cook
There are so many recipes you can try in pressure cooker in a very short time. You can find out best pressure cooker cookbooks in our site from main menu.
- Cook rice here in very few minutes.
- Cook potatoes, beans, carrots, meat in within an hour. Just make sure that you know what you are cooking as pressure will not prepare your food mushy and splintered. The food will only be tender here.
- Popular recipe in pressure cooker is stews and curries.
- Meats are tender and juicy because of all the steams.
- Baby foods and poached food can be made in a minute.
- Even you can cook risotto using this.
- For other recipes you can look in the internet.
Tips & Tricks Of Pressure Cooking
It might seem complicated to someone new using pressure cooker while about the lid especially. However it is not a problem if you have the correct tips and tricks to use it.
The basic knowledge of pressure cooker will help you more than any tricks. Just look up to the real users of it, such as-your mother, family, neighbor, friends. Then try by yourself. After real experience comes the technical part. Do not leave unattended the lid and use always some sort of liquid to cook in pressure cooker. Check the ideal time of cooking and do not ever open the lid while it has still pressure.
My Advice For You
Finally before finishing the pressure cooker review you need some advises and tricks.
- Do not buy the 1st generation models, as they would explode your kitchen. You will never feel safe with that in your kitchen. Buy minimum 2nd generation or advanced models.
- Do not buy 2nd hand pressure cookers, as they can be constant problem.
- Do not mix between pressure cooker and canner. Both are different.
- If you want long lasting and more secure pressure cooker, simple avoid aluminum and electric cookers. Electric pressure cookers give you only 1 year warranty where stove top pressure cooker gives you more or less 10 years.
- To buy stainless steel tools check for excess percentage of chromium. Do not buy nickel.
- Handles of the pressure cooker are very important. Choose longer handles to avoid burns and you can even consider the additional small handle in the opposite.
- Do not get bluffed after seeing interior of non-stick. It will minimize your cooking methods.
- 15 Psi should be standard of recipes you are looking for.
- It would be easy if you find additional accessories that are given free for extra uses. You can save your money with this attempt.
- It would be best to purchase large cooker pot because you won’t be able cook many foods in small pots. So, if it does not cross your budget just buy a bigger one.
- At last choose a brand with a great reputation to avoid cheap product.
Hope that this article will help you with the basic guides on pressure cooker. You will gather knowledge about what a pressure cooker is, how you will use it. Even the benefits you will get, the best suited pressure cooker for you, tips of using top pressure cooker 2020 and cooking with it.
Finally, If you like to buy expected one within budget and with discount price then you should buy it from Amazon, as is the largest and trusted online shop in the world, you can easily buy best pressure cooker from there. You can verify your demands and budget there. Amazon is easy to shop.
You can have your product free shipped in your home. The reviews will also help you to choose right one. This article will be very helpful to your query of pressure cooker indeed. So, buy the best electric pressure cooker right away.